Delivering high quality home care services for everyone
Clients & Consumers
Years of Experiences
There's No Place Like Home
Founded in 1979, FCP is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit community organization. FCP has never wavered in its commitment to serve the poor, the sick and the needy regardless of race, religion, age, gender or sexual orientation. We work tirelessly for our clients around the clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, serving all 5 boroughs of New York City. FCP is committed to helping those in need to live at home safely, reducing hospitalizations and the need for institutional nursing care.
You're In Good Hands
“This company is great. They care about their workers as well as their clients.”
“Awesome services! They satisfied my needs and the nurse is very caring.”
“I like the aide you (FCP) send me. She is very good.”
“Very satisfied with the home care services. I am very grateful for First Chinese.”
Frequently Asked Questions
01. Why should I choose a licensed home care agency versus hiring someone privately?
02. What makes FCP stand out from other home care agencies?
We understand your needs and concerns of living at home independently and safely. We will guide you step by step through every aspect of home care. Because home care can be a challenging and overwhelming experience for you and your family, our experienced staff will work with you to ensure that you get the high quality services you need and deserve in your preferred language.
03. What insurance is accepted by FCP?
Centers Plan for Healthy Living
Health First/Senior Health Partners
Partners Health Plan
Senior Whole Health
Visiting Nurse Service of New York (VNSNY)
We continue to work with many other insurance companies in New York City. We look forward to adding new partnerships on a regular basis. Please call us for more information if you do not see your insurance company above.
04. How do I qualify for home care services?
1) Be medically stable and not require constant medical/nursing adjustment
2) obtain certification from a physician that indicates home care services is medically necessary
3) Be self-directing or have a representative who can direct your care
4) Be able to administer medication and handle personal financial resources
5) Reside within the five boroughs of New York City